Imagine: you open the mail only to find another healthcare authorization form needing your sign-off. There must be a better way than wet-inking your signature and snail-mailing this back to the originating requestor. Not only is this process inconvenient, but the risk of your paperwork getting lost or ending up in the wrong hands is a real possibility.
With “Scan iQ” functionality, however, the middle-man work is cut – users simply scan, import or capture from email documents directly into Scan iQ where they’re ready to be securely sent and/or signed.
- Complete document histories and full audit trails trace all document interactions
- Eliminates risk of losing documents while safeguarding information integrity
- Expands paperless workflow thanks to seamless integration between technologies
Smartphone Signing Options
Real-time eSigning is always available through the various mobile signing options below. In each case, TrueSign works with your smartphone to populate a signing pad. Users eSign with their finger or a stylus before the submitted signature appears in place, on screen.
- QR-Code signing: populate a smartphone signing pad by scanning the document’s unique QR code
- Text-to-sign: TrueSign texts the signer a link, which will populate the signing pad
- Email-to-sign: TrueSign emails the user a link, which users can open from their smartphones and click to populate the signing pad.
- TrueSign is the only real-time, smartphone signing platform available
Watch It All Come Together
Designed to have you up-and-running within minutes, TrueSign is extremely easy to start using. Experience the simplicity for yourself by signing up for your free trial.